“He who has health has hope.
He who has hope has everything.”
– Thomas Carlyle
We invite you to engage with us and invest in our community of hope-givers.
We're launching NCHC's Campaign to Prevent Childhood Obesity
Vine To Wine - May 16 at Gallaher Mansion/Cranbury Park, Norwalk
Please join us!
Volunteer your time and skills
Whether you have one morning or many days to give, are looking for an employee or faith based group project, want to run a wellness workshop, host a coffee or cocktail reception, or would be interested in serving on a committee or joining our Board, we’d like to hear from you.
Please complete and return our volunteer application to explore opportunities to be of service.
Volunteer Application (PDF)
Make a Financial Contribution
We depend on your financial support to fund programs and services that expand the scope of our patient and community wellness services.
Here are just a few of the ways donations directly benefit NCHC patients and the public.
- provide a patient with tools to self–manage her chronic diabetes or asthma
- offer free pre-natal classes and new baby essentials for new expecting parents
- decrease non-emergency use of the emergency department--reduce costs, and improve health outcomes for a WeCare homeless patient
- put NCHC physician-prescribed medications and devices within reach for uncovered patients
- purchase books for our reading within reach pediatric program
- underwrite blood pressure, vision and mammogram screenings
- host a weekly on-site Farmers Market and give underserved families access to fresh produce and dietician-led healthy cooking demos
Another valuable way of supporting NCHC is through the in-kind donation of goods and services. See our current WISH LIST below and check back for updates or contact us with questions on donating needed goods or services.
Wish List Items
Wall mounted dental x-ray machine
Winter Weather Survival Kits items for our Mobile Medical Unit patients
Hats/Gloves/ Scarves for Men, Women and Children
Men and women’s socks, chap sticks, wet ones wipes, hand and foot warmers, boxes of tea, travel sized lotion, travel sized deodorant, travel sized toothpaste, toothbrushes, combs, portable travel first aid packets, and gallon sized zip lock bags.
Pampers or other disposable diapers – all sizes
Yoga mats, blocks, and straps for a new yoga class for patients
New Baby Baskets and items for New Parents
Hand held breast pumps
Thermometers, What to Expect in the First Year books, Nasal Aspirators, First aid kits, Diaper bags
A second NCHC location (approx. 19,000 sq. ft.) on a bus line, to join our current home at 120 Connecticut Ave. and meet a growing need for our healthcare and wellness services.
In-kind donation form (PDF)