Mission and Vision
To provide quality, innovative care that enriches the lives our patients
To lead our community toward the achievement of the best possible health
The work of Norwalk Community Health Center is guided and informed by our beliefs and commitment to:
- Compassion - we feel solidarity with our patients and our coworkers; we feel one another’s joy and sorrow.
- Respect – we treat patients, guests, and fellow associates with sensitivity and empathy.
- Dignity – we acknowledge each individual, their cultural diversity and that of the community we serve.
- Quality – we strive to deliver the highest quality service by continuously improving our services and processes.
- Excellence – we endeavor to become the benchmark, putting forth our personal and professional best.