The Board of Directors of Norwalk Community Health Center, Inc.

NCHC, like all Federally Qualified Health Centers, takes pride in the diversity of its all-volunteer Board of Directors. NCHC patients, along with a representative from the homeless population, make up 51% of our Board. The remaining 49% are from the wider community. Each brings unique skills, resources and dedication to our goal to make NCHC the healthcare provider of choice in Greater Norwalk and Fairfield County.

nchc-board-chair-darlene-young
Darlene Young
Board Chair
City of Norwalk
Norwalk, CT
nchc-board-vice-chair-joseph-mann
Joseph E. Mann
Board Vice Chair
Retired
Norwalk, CT
nchc-board-secretary-lenore-jordan
Lenore Jordan
Board Secretary
The New Place of Worship
Norwalk, CT
nchc-board-treasurer-james-whiting-cpa
James Whiting, CPA
Board Treasurer
Krauss Whiting
Stamford, CT
nchc-board-member-lunda-asmani
Lunda Asmani
Budget Director
Town of New Canaan
New Canaan
nchc-board-member-alicia-briggs-md
Alicia Briggs,MD
Chief of Pediatrics
Norwalk Hospital,
Norwalk, CT
nchc-board-member-adriana-fields
Adriana Fields
Laboratory Coordinator
University of New Haven
nchc-board-member-peter-korzenik
Peter Korzenik
Give Back Global
Norwalk, CT
nchc-board-member-yvonne-rodriguez
Yvonne Rodriguez
Norwalk Board of Education
Norwalk, CT
nchc-board-member-thana-vanrooyen
Thana van Rooyen
Realtor
Norwalk, CT
Lisette Ford
Do’s by Christopher Noland
Greenwich, CT