Our Pediatric Care Team welcomes young patients - from newborn to age 18 - and their parents to make Norwalk Community Health Center’s Pediatric Department their medical home.
As a Norwalk Community Health Center patient, your child – and you – will have an experienced health and wellness care team working with you. NCHC’s pediatric care teams include pediatricians, nurse practitioners, behavioral specialists, nurses, pediatric dentists and hygienists, and medical assistants. Your care team’s goal is to help you and your child to achieve the best health outcomes and thrive.
Pediatric Health and Wellness Services include:
- Newborn visits and well-baby care
- Treatment of childhood injury/illness
- Annual exams and school physicals
- Immunizations including HPV
- Behavioral health screenings
- Chronic asthma care
- Adolescent care and guidance
- Obesity management
- Referral to specialists as needed
- Coordination with NCHC’s in-house dental health team
- 24-hour availability by phone