NCHC School Based Health Centers
Norwalk Community Health Center is pleased to announce the opening of our School Based Health Center's in the FALL of 2023:
Ponus Ridge Middle School located at 21 Hunters Lane in Norwalk, CT
Brien McMahon High School located at 300 Highland Avenue in Norwalk, CT
Orientation packet & consent for services are available:
Please print out and complete the form.
- Once completed, please submit to the nurses office at your school.
- You will receive a call from Norwalk Community Health Center to schedule a Meet & Greet visit with the School Based Provider.
SBHC services offered:
• Diagnosis and treatment of minor illnesses/injuries
• Physicals (sports, school, or pre-employment)
• Health screenings
• Health education/risk reduction
• Anti-Bullying Informational Services
• Counseling (individual, family, and group)
• Chronic Disease Management (such as Asthma, Eczema) if NCHC is your Primary Care Provider
• Crisis intervention and suicide prevention
• Nutrition/weight management
• Laboratory testing
• Prescribing and dispensing of medications
• Referrals to outside offices as needed
Norwalk Public Schools: NCHC School Based Health Center Information Request
NCHC and Norwalk Public Schools - School Based Health Centers